Today, the lang team held its April planning meeting. We hold these meetings on the first Wednesday of every month, and we use them to schedule design meetings for the remainder of the month.
Upcoming design meetings
We have planned the following design meetings:
- 2021-04-13: Implied bounds and perfect derive
- 2021-04-20: Language design research overview
- 2021-04-27: Backlog Bonanza
Design meeting expectations
- The document for the meeting must be prepared by the triage meeting on Tuesday and posted to the tracking issue.
- If it is not sent out by then, the meeting will be replaced with a Backlog Bonanza session. This gives folks 24 hour notice.
- There is no expectation that people will read the document before the meeting. The meeting will begin with a recap of the document.
- However, there is no rule against reading the document beforehand and providing feedback or advice on how to improve it.